The Anson Trust, the charitable organisation established to provide facilities and amenities for the people of Marcham, has set in train the most important initiative for the provision of community facilities in the village for more than one hundred years.
See the accounts here 2011 / 2013 / 2014 / 2015
What is the Anson Trust?
The Anson sisters established The Anson Trust in memory of their brother, Arthur Anson in 1913. It was set up to provide amenities for the welfare, recreation and leisure of the parishioners of Marcham. The original trustees were the vicar, the churchwardens and the Rural Dean. Today, in accordance with the principles of good governance, a company comprised of local directors manages the Trust within the strict guidelines laid down by the Charity Commission.